Zimbabwe Weather Report & Forecast: 24 To 26 August 2021
24 August 2021
ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON TUESDAY 24 AUGUST 2021 VALID UNTIL THURSDAY 26 AUGUST 2021.
The cloudy conditions that covered areas along and south of the main watershed yesterday, resulted in light rain showers in places such as Kwekwe, Kadoma, Chibero, Marondera and Rusape, with a drizzle in West Nicholson.
However, the atmosphere has seen a significant decline in moisture which led to sunny conditions across the country today, with a north-easterly airflow beginning to establish.
Featured ProductDstv and Openview Satellite Dish installation in and around Harare
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW WEDNESDAY 25 AUGUST 2021
Sunny conditions are expected countrywide with warm conditions by day and a gentle breeze time and again. It should be cool both morning and evening.
- Vegetation is becoming drier and more susceptible to run-away veld fires.
- It is becoming warmer over much of the country and slightly more conducive to dehydration in vulnerable members of the society.
- Overnight conditions are becoming less chilly.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
- High fire-danger season is upon us and all members of the society, especially farmers, are encouraged to construct fire-guards at least 9 metres wide to safeguard their property.
- Keep hydrated by drinking adequate amounts of water.
- Wearing sun-hats is advisable if one needs to be outdoors for a prolonged period of time (NB: not more than 1 hour). This is one of the periods to enjoy the beautiful Zimbabwean Sun (UVB), a good source of Vitamin D, which help improve the ability to regulate calcium, which is important for the health of our bones and our skeletal system, the health of our muscles, and the health of our immune system among others. For expert advice please consult a dermatologist or health practitioner.
- COVID 19 pandemic is still a great threat to our health so please stay safe, warm, mask up and observe COVID rules and regulations.
WEATHER FORECAST THURSDAY 26 AUGUST 2021
Cool at first, becoming warm by midmorning; it should be mostly sunny across the country. Cool conditions are expected towards evening with a few localised whirlwinds in places.