Zimbabwe Weather Report & Forecast: 13 To 15 August 2021
13 August 2021
ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON FRIDAY 13 AUGUST 2021 VALID UNTIL SUNDAY 15 AUGUST 2021.
Brief cloudy and cold morning conditions were experienced over parts of Matabeleland South, Masvingo and Manicaland Provinces. Moderate ground frost was recorded at Matopos and Nyanga, whilst Henderson and Mukandi had slight ground frost. Meanwhile, pressure is rising along the southeast coast of Southern Africa.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW, SATURDAY 14 AUGUST 2021
A high-pressure cell over the southeast coast of Southern Africa is steering moist south-easterly airflow into the country should result in mostly cloudy, cold and windy conditions with chances of patchy morning drizzle occurring over Matabeleland South, Masvingo, Mashonaland East, Manicaland, Midlands, Harare and Bulawayo Metropolitan Provinces. Brief cloudy, cold and fresh windy conditions are anticipated in areas such as Matabeleland North, Mashonaland West and Central Provinces. Cool to mild daytime conditions are expected, becoming cold again towards the evening.
Featured ProductsAdvertise your products on Pindula for free
• Low temperatures, especially in the early hours of the morning and towards evening have negative impacts on poultry
• Cold conditions overnight negatively impact vulnerable persons (e.g. the very young, elderly or ill), with abrupt fall in temperatures increasing the risk of respiratory illnesses such as coughs and colds as well as asthma attacks. NB: Prepare for a cold weekend ahead.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
• Monitor the temperature inside fowl-runs and adjust according. Always ensure the room is well ventilated.
• Ensure that vulnerable members of society are kept warm, especially overnight.
• COVID is still a potential threat, stay safe, mask up, get vaccinated.
TEMPERATURES FOR THE MAIN CITY CENTRES
|Max today|| |
FORECAST OF TOMORROW'S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESORTS
|VICTORIA FALLS:||Sunny and mild||08||28|
|KARIBA:||Sunny and mild||12||29|
|GREAT ZIMBABWE:||Cloudy and cool||10||27|
|NYANGA:||Cloudy and cool||05||18|
|VUMBA:||Cloudy and cool||06||23|
|MATOPOS:||Sunny and warm||04||25|
|CHIMANIMANI:||Cloudy and cool||04||21|
OUTLOOK: WEATHER FORECAST SUNDAY 15 AUGUST 2021
As the high-pressure cell is being maintained on the south-east coast of Southern Africa mostly cloudy, cold and windy conditions accompanied by light drizzle are projected over most of the provinces namely Matabeleland South, Masvingo, Manicaland, Midlands, Harare and Bulawayo Metropolitan, Mashonaland East and Central Provinces. The remainder of the country Matabeleland North and Mashonaland West Provinces should be dominated by brief cloudy and cold morning conditions. It should be cool to mild in the afternoon, becoming cold in the evening.