Zimbabwe Weather Report & Forecast: 1 To 3 September 2021
1 September 2021
ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON WEDNESDAY 01 SEPTEMBER 2021 VALID UNTIL FRIDAY 03 SEPTEMBER 2021.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW THURSDAY 02 SEPTEMBER 2021
Matabeleland South, Bulawayo Metropolitan Province, southern areas of Midlands, Masvingo and Manicaland should be briefly cloudy and cool, becoming warm and less cloudy by afternoon. The rest of the country is expected to be cool in the morning with a slight haze, becoming warm by afternoon with a light breeze time and again.
• Fire Danger Rating is significant, and small fires have the potential to cause uncontrollable veld fires during this period.
Featured ProductsAdvertise your products on Pindula for free
• While land preparations are very vital at this stage, those engaged in such on-farm and other outdoor activities are reminded that it is illegal to start veld fires.
• The air-pollutant level is high at this time of the year; as such people with respiratory challenges/predispositions such as asthma, hay fever and other allergies may be affected.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
• All farmers (urban and rural) are urged to reduce the amount of grass on their farms and residential properties through hay baling, thatch, and broom grass harvesting as a fire prevention measure.
• The public is urged to safeguard against the spreading of wildfires by constructing fireguards that are maintained free from combustible matter and are at least 9 (nine) meters wide.
• Antihistamines, respirators or inhalers should be on standby for those prone to respiratory illnesses. School children are urged to wear a mask, always maintain social distance at school and play.
TEMPERATURES FOR THE MAIN CITY CENTRES
|Max today|| |
FORECAST OF TOMORROW'S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESORTS
|Temperatures - Min||Temperatures - Max|
|VICTORIA FALLS:||Sunny, hazy and warm||17||34|
|KARIBA:||Sunny and warm||21||36|
|GREAT ZIMBABWE:||Partly cloudy and mild||12||30|
|NYANGA:||Partly cloudy and mild||11||21|
|VUMBA:||Partly cloudy and mild||12||24|
|MATOPOS:||Partly cloudy and mild||12||31|
|CHIMANIMANI:||Partly cloudy and mild||12||25|
WEATHER FORECAST FRIDAY 03 SEPTEMBER 2021
Mostly sunny and hazy conditions are expected across the country. It should be cool at first becoming warm by afternoon. Cool weather is anticipated towards evening again.