Zimbabwe Weather Report & Forecast: 08 To 10 August 2021
8 August 2021
ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON SUNDAY 08 AUGUST 2021 VALID UNTIL TUESDAY 10 AUGUST 2021.
Brief cloudy conditions were experienced in southern parts of Masvingo and southern parts of Matabeleland South. The rest of the country was cold in the morning with clear skies. It became sunny and mild in the afternoon.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW MONDAY 09 AUGUST 2021
It is forecast to be cold in the morning with clear skies. Ground frost is anticipated in frost-prone areas such as Nyanga, Mukandi, Matopos, Wedza, Chivhu, Marondera, Gweru and Henderson. Sunny and warm conditions are expected by afternoon.
- Plain t-shirts all colours
- LEGRANT DSTV PAYMENT SOLUTIONS ON ECOCASH/ZIPIT
- Mathematics and Combined Science All Secondary levels
• Low temperatures, especially in the early hours of the morning and towards evening have negative impacts on poultry
• Cold conditions overnight negatively impact vulnerable persons (e.g. the very young, elderly or ill), with abrupt fall in temperatures increasing the risk of respiratory illnesses such as coughs and colds as well as asthma attacks.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
• Monitor the temperature inside fowl-runs and adjust according. Always ensure the room is well ventilated. • Ensure that vulnerable members of society are kept warm, especially overnight.
• If a brazier or open fire is used, ensure the room is well ventilated to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.
• Consult local certified health practitioners for better advice on respiratory problems (e.g. dry coughs, colds and flu or asthma).
• COVID is still a potential threat, stay safe, mask up, get vaccinated.
TEMPERATURES FOR THE MAIN CITY CENTRES
|Max today|| |
FORECAST OF TOMORROW'S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESORTS
|VICTORIA FALLS:||Sunny and mild||08||30|
|KARIBA:||Sunny and mild||10||31|
|GREAT ZIMBABWE:||Sunny and mild||05||28|
|NYANGA:||Sunny and mild||05||23|
|VUMBA:||Sunny and mild||05||23|
|MATOPOS:||Sunny and mild||05||28|
|CHIMANIMANI:||Sunny and mild||06||23|
OUTLOOK: WEATHER FORECAST TUESDAY 10 AUGUST 2021
A high-pressure cell over southeastern parts of South Africa should result in cloudy and windy conditions over Manicaland, Masvingo, Matabeleland South and Bulawayo Metropolitan with a slight chance of light drizzle. All other areas should be mostly sunny and mild.