Zimbabwe Weather Report And Forecast – 30 Sep -02 October
30 September 2021
ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON THURSDAY 30 SEPTEMBER 2021 VALID UNTIL SATURDAY 02 OCTOBER 2021
Isolated late afternoon, light thundershowers occurred in parts of Mashonaland West, such as Karoi and Kariba yesterday. This was a result of high temperatures being experienced at the moment and the moisture that is currently over the country. Meanwhile, the fresh south easterlies, that resulted in cloudy conditions in the southern districts of the country this morning, have begun to weaken. In their place, a cloud band is approaching from the west.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW FRIDAY 01 OCTOBER 2021
There is a chance of isolated afternoon thundershowers over the western districts of Matabeleland North and South Provinces, with brief cloudy periods and warm daytime conditions. Masvingo and Manicaland Provinces should also have cloudy, cool and windy conditions at first, becoming less cloudy and warm by afternoon. The remainder of the country (Matabeleland North, Bulawayo Metropolitan, Midlands, Harare Metropolitan and all Mashonaland Provinces) are anticipated to be under clear skies with thick haze and freshening winds. It should be cool in the morning, becoming warm to hot in the afternoon.
Featured ProductsAdvertise your products on Pindula for free
• Lightning and strong winds are potential threats during thunderstorms.
• Temperatures are slowly increasing as we draw closer to the main rain season.
• While land preparations are very vital at this stage, those engaged in such on-farm and other outdoor activities are reminded that it is illegal to start veldt fires.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
• When thunder roars it is always advisable to seek shelter in a house or enclosed building that is earthed. Remain indoors for at least 30 minutes after the last rumble of thunder.
• Do not hide under trees or isolated sheds as these have a high potential of being struck by lightning.
• Put out any fires found in open veldts and along road-sides. Do not leave any fire unattended.
• Constantly follow the weather updates on the official platform in the footer of this page. Be Weather-Ready and Always Prepared.
TEMPERATURES FOR THE MAIN CITY CENTRES
|Max today|| |
FORECAST OF TOMORROW'S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESORTS
|VICTORIA FALLS:||Mostly sunny and warm||22||38|
|KARIBA:||Mostly sunny and warm||26||39|
|GREAT ZIMBABWE:||Cloudy and warm||14||32|
|NYANGA:||Cloudy and warm||12||25|
|VUMBA:||Cloudy and warm||12||25|
|MATOPOS:||Cloudy and warm||15||33|
|CHIMANIMANI:||Cloudy and warm||12||27|
OUTLOOK: WEATHER FORECAST SATURDAY 02 OCTOBER 2021
The cloud band from the west should be affecting the country, therefore cloudy conditions with patchy rain should be expected, with possible outbreaks of thunderstorms. It should be cool at first becoming hot and humid by afternoon.
MORE: Pindula News; PRODUCED By: The Meteorological Services Department