List Of NGOs That Submitted Credentials, Work Plans To Harare PDC
2 August 2021
Seventeen civic society organisations have submitted their work plans and credentials to the office of Harare Provincial Administrator, Tafadzwa Muguti, amid threats to ban non-compliant ones. The Harare Metropolitan Province announced in a statement:
The office of the PDC Tafadzwa Muguti would like to thank the all NGOs &Trusts that have submitted their work plans & programmes. We encourage all development partners to work together with us. The following submitted their credentials on Friday 30/7/21.
Featured ProductDstv and Openview Satellite Dish installation in and around Harare
By E.M DSTV Installer
1. Child Protection Society
2. Royal Business Consult Trust
3. J.F Kapnek Trust
4. HelpAge Zimbabwe
5. Mavambo Orphan Care
6. Centre for Sexual Health &HIV & AIDS Research
7. Life Empowerment Support Organisations
8. Zichre 9. AIDS Counselling Trust
11. Msasa Project
12. Voluntary Service Overseas
13. Population Services Zimbabwe
14. SOS Children's Villages Zimbabwe
15. Christian Blind Mission
16. The China Africa Economy & Culture Exchange & Research Centre Trust
17. Zimbabwe National Organisation for Residents Trusts (ZINOART)
Harare Metropolitan Province is committed to ease of business and shall therefore support all the organisations that have complies with our request to implement their programmes & projects. Let's work together to build an upper middle-income society.
More: Pindula News
Do you know you can sell products here?, Start today!