City Parking Public Notice On Parking Tariff Adjustment
30 September 2021
City Parking has announced a parking tariff adjustment which is with effect from the 1st of October 2021. Pindula News presents the statement.
CITY PARKING PUBLIC NOTICE PARKING TARIFF ADJUSTMENT
1. THIS NOTICE SERVES TO INFORM THE MOTORING PUBLIC THAT, ON-STREET PARKING TARIFF IN HARARE CBD HAS BEEN ADJUSTED FROM ZW$80 TO ZW$100 PER HOUR.
Featured ProductsAdvertise your products on Pindula for free
2. THE ADJUSTMENTS ARE WITH EFFECT FROM THE 1' OF OCTOBER 2021.
3. PARK PAY AND GO WITH PARK ASSIST. DOWNLOAD THE MOBILE APP FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE OR SIMPLY DIAL *192# TO REGISTER AND PAY FOR PARKING USING ECOCASH.
4. MOTORISTS WHO PARK FOR LONG DURATION ARE ENCOURAGED TO MAKE USE OF OUR SAFE, SECURE AND AFFORDABLE PARKADES AND PARKING LOTS.
5. PLEASE PAY PARKING FEES TO AVOID INCONVENIENCES.
Contacts: Tel: (0242)707315/707876/0739885896 Website: www.cityparking.co.zw Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: City Parking Pvt Ltd Twitter: @CityParkingHre
TOWARDS WORLD-CLASS PARKING EXPERIENCE
More: Pindula News